All fees paid by credit card only.
American Express, Mastercard or Visa accepted. On-line Debit now available.
Online Debit payments only work with these banks:
BMO Bank of Montreal, RBC Royal Bank, TD Canada Trust, Scotiabank
-Online Debit does NOT work with VisaDebit cards.
-There are no deferred payments (future payments) when using online debit. You will be charged the FULL amount.
Financial pinch? Check out the Canadian Tire Jumpstart program for financial assistance.
REGISTRATION info for the 2017/2018 season.
Section 1 - MANDATORY - RESPECT IN SPORT
Section 2 - ALL COACHING APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED ON-LINE
Section 3 - REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The OMHA is requiring one parent from every family with a child registered to play hockey in Ontario must complete the Respect In Sport (Parent Program).
Please note if the parent has not completed this new Respect In Sport (Parent Program), player(s) in that family will NOT be approved by the OMHA to be on a roster for the 2017-2018 season.
The Respect In Sport Parent Program is completely different from the Speak Out program. Those parents who already have taken the Speak Out clinic, must ALSO complete the Respect In Sport Parent Program,
Anyone wishing to volunteer as a coach in the 2017-2018 season needs to fill out the Coaching Application on line located under the information tab. COACHING APPLICATION
JLMHA HOCKEY REGISTRATION
House League Registration Fees 2017-2018
Registration will be open to all returning players on March 7th until March 31st.
This will guarantee your space for next season.
After March 31st, the registration will be open to the general public.
We encourage that you register early to guarantee your space.
Waiting lists will be generated based on the date that all registration requirements are fulfilled.
IMPORTANT Registration Dates To Remember
· March 7th-March 31st - Registration is open to RETURNING PLAYERS from the 2016-2017 season. Registration in March will guarantee your spot for next season.
· April 1st-April 15th - Early bird Registration open to the public.
· April 16th-August 31st - Registration open until rosters spots are full.
Division Age groups
Age is as of Dec 31st 2017 for the 2017/2018 Season.
Tyke (ages 5-6)
Novice (ages 7-8)
Atom (ages 9-10)
Pee Wee (ages 11-12)
Bantam (ages 13-14)
Midget (ages 15-17)
Base fee = $350.00
Non-resident fee = $50.00 (*if applicable)
Volunteer fee = $150.00 per player (for 10 hours of foodbooth)
Novice-Midget House League
· Base fee (if registered by April 15th) = $515.00
· Base fee (if registered AFTER April 15th) = $565.00
· Non-resident fee = $50.00 per player (*if applicable)
· Volunteer fee = $150.00 per player (for 10 hours of foodbooth)
· There is a family discount available when you register 3 or more players.
· Use the discount PROMO CODE= FAMILY to receive 50% discount off your 3rd player.
· Fees are waived for additional family members beyond 3 (4th player, 5th player, etc. are free using PROMO CODE = CHILDFREE, CHILDFREE1, CHILDFREE2 ETC...).
· Select the appropriate package and use Method of Payment
· Maximum foodbooth volunteer fee: $300.00 for family of 3 or more.
· Maximum foodbooth volunteer houses: 20 hours for family of 3 or more.
JLMHA Board Discount (check it out, there are usually spots available)
Volunteer fee waived if JLMHA Board Member
Use the discount code EXEC 2016 if you are a JLMHA Board Member for the 2016-2017 season
House League Volunteer Fee
There is NO volunteer fee if you are JLMHA Board member, approved house league coach, assistant coach or trainer.
House League Payment Dates
Payment #1 - Paid at time of online registration = $150.00 of which $50 is a non-refundable admin fee
Payment #2 - August 1st - 50% of base fee
Payment #3 - October 1st - remaining balance
Volunteer fees will be reimbursed in February provided sufficient hours have been logged.
Novice-Midget Select Registration Fees 2017-2018
Select Try-Out Fee: $30.00 per player
Base Select Fee = $295.00 per player
Volunteer Fee = $75.00 per player (5 hours of foodbooth volunteer time)
Select Volunteer Fee
There is NO select volunteer fee if you are JLMHA Board member, approved select coach, assistant coach ,trainer or manager.
Jordan Minor Hockey Refund Policy:. No refunds will be issued until any equipment or property of Jordan Lions Minor Hockey Association has been returned and satisfactorily accepted by JLMHA. Full refunds less a $50.00 administration fee per player will be given if the player withdraws prior to Sept. 30th.
If you have questions about registering for this season, please contact any member of the Executive.